Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year Sales purchases Part 1 - Dresses (photo heavy!!!)

Hello :) 

Well just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year,many apologies it's so late! I hope you all had a fabulous christmas. 

One thing I have loved about christmas this year is that I have not had to work!! I finished on Xmas Eve and dont go back till Tuesday...yipee.

Anyway onto the sales.............this post is a mix of online sales and actual shopping trips.

I must admit I have bought quite a lot in the sales so therefore thought I would do a post with the dresses only and then do a further post with Accessories etc.

I have found a new love for the shop Superdry.  I did not quite realise their clothing was so feminine and girly and I got a lovely couple of items

I got this Fall Print Tunic Dress in Winter Buds,this was £40.00 reduced to £20.00.  I used the stock photo as the photo I took did not do it justice!







and this Black lace ditsy vest, this was £15.00 reduced to £7.50.(sorry I know this is not a dress but wanted to add it as I got it the same time as the Superdry dress). 







In Debenhams online sale I purchased this Girls on Film Broderie Anglais Dress, I love this dress its ideal for summer and I really love broderie anglais. Got this in a size 8 too and it fits perfectly.  Was £35.00 reduced to £12.00.









Onto New Look and usually I find their sale to be fab but this year was not overly impressed.  I did however purchase this Mela Ditsy dress with Collar which was £22.00 reduced to £10.00,  I do love a collar!  This is a size 10 but looks rather big in the photo...I really love this dress.






In H&m I got all my sale stuff online and they were mainly very summery items.

I got this pretty Pink off the shoulder dress reduced to £8.00.  I totally love this its so girly and feminine.  






White Crinkle Cut Dress this was £10.00.  Its a lovely dress but has no lining but will look great with a nude slip under.  Also I was not keen on the tie waist so will cover this with a belt.







Black Floral cami dress & Cream Floral Cami Dress both reduced to a bargainous £2.00 each!  







Navy Bird Print dress - this was not in the sale but it was only £12.99.






Lastly ASOS where I ordered these 4 dresses in the sale.  I have not received them as yet so have used the stock photos.



Madam Rage Navy Daisy Crochet Dress  was £28 reduced to £20, not a massive saving but I love this dress.





 New Look Red Skater Dress was £24.99 reduced to £8.50. 



Iska Ditsy Dress was £35.00 reduced to £7.50





Lola May Navy Utility Shift Dress was £26.00 reduced to £7.00.




I will let you know what I think of them when they arrive.

Have you been buying much in the sales?

Look out for part 2 coming very soon :) 

Lisa-Jane
xx


5 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back Lisa-Jane. I like your dresses, so very you-love the collar dress and navy bird one. I've only bought 2 things in the sales (actually 3 but one was before Christmas)- some Tatty Devine earrings, Clarks black.nubuck wedge boots and a navy blouse with balloons on (not arrived yet!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kezzie. You are good only buying 2 items! I guess it depends on whether you see anything you really like as there is no point just buying things as they are in the sale unless you really really like them...that my philosophy anyway! x

      Delete
  2. You are the dress shopping queen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink dress! I bought a few things in the sales. christmas decor, beauty kits and storage things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the first pink dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx