Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Outfit post - Scallop Collar Ditsy Dress

Hi everyone

I thought I would do a quick outfit post.

We went out for Sunday lunch today with family and I always forget to take photos but today I remembered!

I wore this pretty Mela Loves London Dress which was in the sale at New Look for £10.00.  I am a sucker for ditsy florals and I love collars especially this scalloped collar.  







Dress - Mela at New Look
200 denier tights - H&M
Cream cardigan - Forever 21
Mink Boots  Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Accessorize



I must try to take more outfit posts in future.

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this style of dress, it's so pretty. It doesn't suit me at all, but it looks lovely on you. Hope you had a lovely lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more outfit pictures! I love cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see a floral dress I think of you! This one is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx