Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

I am back with a New Dressing Table tour!

Hi everyone

I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

After a long absence from blogging and a lot of thinking I  have made the decision that I wanted to carry on with the blog. I had literally run out of ideas but now I am trying to come up with some new ones and I have really missed blogging! 

I am going to carry on with the haul posts and I have quite a few coming up.

I have a homeware haul, charity shop haul, an autumn haul and maybe a couple of others.  I bought a lot over summer which I may put in a blog post too.  I am going to try and do some more outfit posts too.

We have done a lot to the house over the summer, we decorated our hallway, spare room and kitchen and I am really into 'Cath Kidston' style accessories.  So if you like CK then stay tuned.

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on the blog and I will try and make it happen.

Anyway onto my post which is about my lovely new dressing table.  Like I mentioned we redecorated the spare room recently and I have wanted a white dressing table for while.  I saw one on Dunelm which was £169 but when I saw this one from Tesco Direct at only £79.99 thought it looked nicer.  I am so impressed with this, my husband put it together for me and its perfect.  I love the fact it has little drawers you can put your hair slides/jewellery in.










The two drawers at the front I have all my hair accessories.  Underneath the large pack of pins and slides I have an ASOS jewellery box full with hair slides!




In the other drawer I keep my face wipes, a few make up items that I don't carry around and moisturiser.



In the small drawers I have my earrings in one and the other has bracelets and watches.

I have my favourite scent on one side which is The Body Shop British Rose and my Cath Kidston pot which holds my make up brushes.



The other sides has my Cath Kidston floral tumbler with some pink fake roses I got from Ebay.



Underneath the shelf I have 2 pandora boxes with rings in and Mike's nans vintage brush and mirror set which was handed down to me. I love this set and its true vintage!



I also have my DKNY watch and my Clogau Locket necklace Mike bought me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

The only thing I am not 100% sure about was the stool covering as it does not really match the room, however I am going to get some (preferable Cath Kidston style) fabric and cover this.


Anyway hope you like my little tour and don't forget please let me know of anything you would like to see on the blog.

Lisa-Jane
xx


1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you Lisa-Jane! I hope all is well with you. Your dressing table is superpretty!x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx