Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Disney and Charity Shop/Ebay purchases ♥

Hiya everyone

I cannot believe its nearly June and we are off on holiday in a few weeks, we are only going to Devon this year but I personally love Devon & Cornwall.

Two weeks ago we booked a pretty big holiday and I am so excited.  We have booked to go to Disney World in Florida next May staying at the Disney Beach Club hotel which is a Deluxe Disney Hotel.   To say I am looking forward to it is an understatement.  We went to Disney about 10 years ago and stayed in a Villa and hired a car.  I have wanted to go back for a while and wanted to stay at a Disney Hotel.  We were going to stay at the Grand Floridian Spa which looks amazing and is the Disney's flagship hotel, however its quite a distance from the theme parks (except Magic Kingdom)  and we wanted something that was closer.  We chose the Beach House as its has the best pool of any Disney hotel and its within walking distance of Epcot and Hollywood Studios and you can get the ferry boat to places.  Plus its near the Broadwalk and the Swan and Dolphin hotels so plenty of places to eat within walking distance.  The hotel we are staying at looks gorgeous the pool has a sand bottom and Stormalong river slide.






Anyway with that in mind I have been purchasing a few summer items for this year and for Orlando which I shall show you in a separate post.

Today though I wanted to show you my Charity Shop bargains I have recently purchased.

Firstly my most favourite item was a complete bargain I got this Johann Earl dress for £4.00 and it was brand new with tags.  I love Johann Earl their items seem very vintage looking and they usually cost upwards of £50 so I was so happy when i saw this.  I think the Charity Shop obviously never realised how expensive their dresses are! 






Model photo


I also got this Louche Bow Print dress for £4.50, I love Louche dresses but they are so dear! What annoys me is they are mainly polyester which annoys the hell out of me as they cling to you like clingfilm, however I purchased a non cling slip from BHS and that really helps.  Considering this dress was about £45.00 this is a bargain. 





Then I got this Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters cream dress, this was about £4.50 and again Kimchi Blue dresses retail at £40 upwards.  




Topshop Floral Print Dress - I had this dress before but it got torn so I threw it out however I saw it on Ebay in a smaller size and got it for just £3.99.



Lastly I got this Select Floral Tea Dress for £2.50 (its brand new with tags) I used to have this dress in a size 12 but managed to get it in a size 8.  




I love charity shop bargains and as I now have to try and stop spending as this holiday cost a small fortune I may need to go into them more! 

Lisa-Jane
xx


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some serious bargains there lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I hope you will have a good time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really welll, what bargains!!!! Yes, Louche dresses annoy me in that respect too!!!!
    I daren't buy specifically for holidays- I buy too mcuh anyway!x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx