Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

New Look Try On Haul

Hi everyone

I am back with a new name!  The reason for the name change is that I wanted my blog the same name as my instagram and as the two loves in my life apart from my husband is my cat and my wardrobe.

For anyone who is new to reading my blog I can confess I am a massive shopaholic!  I am going to be posting a lot of outfit posts and haul posts so I would love your comments. 

Today I thought I would do a New Look haul along with Try on photos so you can see the items on me.  Its a bit more interesting than just showing photos of the items! 

Lately I feel New Look has been excellent and I have purchased a few items.  Most of items were brought online.

Cameo Rose Navy Floral Playsuit 

This is stunning I really love this playsuit and its a nice length too and not too short.  I can see me wearing this daytime in the evening with heels or sandals. 





 White Floral Embroidered Playsuit

This pretty playsuit is from the Teens section!  However its lovely and a really nice length.   Its really nice quality with gorgeous embroidered flowers on.




Grey Embroidered Bardot Jumper

This pretty jumper was in the sale from £27.99 reduced to £8.00.  I think its super cute.  I am unsure whether it looks better on or off the shoulder.  Its a really nice material and ideal for when the weather is a bit cooler.  By the way I am wearing a nude slip in case you thought I was naked beneath it!! haha





Broderie Anglais Bardot dress

This beach style dress is see through so I think its more something you would wear over a bikini. However I am going to wear it as a dress with a nude slip under.  I was concerned it made me look bigger than I am but as its super pretty and feminine I cannot bear to return it.  What do you think?  Keep or return? I am a sucker for broderie anglais white dresses! 



White Floral Embroidered Top

I was not 100% sure about this as I am not really a t-shirt type of girl however I think this is quite pretty.  
  


So there you have it just a small haul.  Please leave me any comments below I would be really happy to hear your thoughts?

Lisa-Jane 
xx

1 comment:

  1. New Look is my fav, everytime I go I have to buy something! The Bardot Jumper is my fav its so pretty! Great Haul!

    Khadija x
    http://www.khadijaxmua.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx