Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

Cheeky Thomas and my new shoes

I know this is a strange title but I had to post a photo of my cat. Yesterday before I had chance to put a duvet cover on the bed Thomas decided to jump on the bed and stick his tongue out lol
I has to post the photo as I think he looks soooooo cute! If you click on the photo you can see it a lot better.

I think when a cat has its tongue out it means its happy....he is so funny.















Also thought I would post a picture of my new shoes for work. I love the indigo purple colour. (excuse my dirty mirror...that is shocking!!!)
































Bye for now
Lisa-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah! cute cat, and nice shoes, what more could you want! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your cat is so cute and so are those shoes! The heel is a good height too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes and your cat is a cutie! I love the opaques too.

    I also have a little something on my blog for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!! The cat picture is soo cute x btw your comments on my giveaway post made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx