Pages

Sunday 27 September 2009

Outfit post and last night

Last night went out with two other couples to Zizzi's italian restaurant an the food was gorgeous, I ate quite healthy as I had spaghetti pasta with tomoto sauce and buffalo mozzarella and decided to have a dessert (not so good).

This is my outfit.















This is a picture of two of my friends, Ceri and Yimen. Yimen (dark haired girl) is my closest friend she is a great girl. I met her new boyfriend last night and they seem so in love it was nice to see her so happy.

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress. It's so hard trying to be good when you eat out isn't it? I always go over board.

    and about your comment about men with beards, yes it is very manly :) I HATE when shaves it off. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress looks fab, eating out is always hard, i'm a sucker for desserts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx