Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2009

I got tagged

I have been tagged by pip a la chic please check out her blog its fab http://pipalachic.blogspot.com/

I have to tell you 10 random facts about me.

1) I love animals probably more than people and would love to work against animal cruelty. I admire people who do but I think I would get too upset if I did!



2) I am 5ft3 ins but wish I was shorter.


3) I don't drink, smoke and I have never taken drugs (apart from maybe paracetamol lol) I have only tasted wine once and it made me really ill....what a wimp I am.


4) I love dancing and used to dance in a dance troupe lol (how embarassing)


5) My parents used to enter me into beauty pageants when I was really young and I did win once and came 2nd.


6) I love fashion and my favourite hobby is shopping.


7) I once applied for Deal or No Deal and got to the audition stage but I did not make it to the show as I think it was because I am extremely shy until you get to know me.


8) I once wrote to Jim'll Fix it asking to meet the Incredible Hulk...I thought he was a real green man!


9) I am a real girls girl and love pink and all things girly.


10) I love long hair and I will never cut it short...ever! Well maybe when its grey
but even then I will do it begrudgingly!!

I tag everyone! xx

2 comments:

  1. How fascinating! You want to be shorter than 5'3" Wow! I'm 5'2 and I wish I was taller. I'm not a drinker, smoker and never taken drugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just think short is lovely and petite for a girl.

    I hate it when I wear heels that are really high as I always feel too tall!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx