Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

Day out with the girls

Well it was lovely weather yesterday and I went for a day out with the girls, there was 11 of us in total. We went to this bar overlooking the Avon Gorge which is beautiful.













This is the view from the bar but to be honest it looked nicer than this as the sun was shining.















view from the other side of the gorge.
















and then we all went to Zilli's italian restaurant, it was a lovely afternoon/evening.

I did not stay out too late so got back in time to see Strictly Come Dancing and I had to ring up and vote for Rav, usually I would not bother but I do not want him going out in the first round. He was saved and Martina Hingis went!

Looking gorgeous!




















While we are on the subject of dancing I am joining my local gym next week as I just want to tone up but I would not mind having a figure like Ola Jordan she is stunning or Kelly Brook ....I think everytime I go to eat junk food I will look at these pictures lol
I suppose at the end of the day you have to accept who you are and be happy with it!








































5 comments:

  1. You must have had a right giggle with the girls.

    I say that every week during strictly season to my chap, about how fit Ola is. He thinks I must have a girl crush... although obviously he totally agrees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my what a breathtaking place! It looks amazing! I hope the gym goes well for you =) I need to get back into exercising I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you and your girlfriends had fun!
    Good luck with the gym, I started today my "Healthy eating plan" and my god it was tough today eating a salad for lunch...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I knew you were near/in Bristol! I am too. Sounds like you had an awesome day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx