Pages

Thursday 10 September 2009

I love this dress

Today, I ordered this Yumi dress from Oli and got 25% discount with code RJKP. It expires on 13th September in case any of you lovely ladies want to use it.

















I am going out with 2 other couples in a few weeks and thought I may wear this with opaques and heels or just bare legs and heels...get a bit of the old fake tan on! Also I have a wedding receptIon to go to and thought about wearing it but was wondering is it ok to wear cream to a wedding???

Also popped into Primark today and got the shoes I have been after for a while they are patent purple court shoes with ruffles on the front and are ideal for work with black opaques. I really want to get some purple opaques but I am not used to wearing coloured tights but they look great on others aka Emma at Passion for Fashion! Unfortunately I have not got a picture as my camera is playing up!!! I will post a picture soon as I get it sorted.

bye for now
Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress!
    I defo think that is fine to wear to a wedding. I wore a white dress once, biggest faux pas ever!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress, so cute. Did it arrive? If so what's it like on? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sadie, no it has not arrived yet and I am surprised as Oli is pretty good with delivery!
    If it looks nice I will post a pic.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx