Pages

Saturday 12 September 2009

The brunette is loving purple!!

I popped into Primark this morning early to avoid the crowds and brought these shoes which I am going to wear to the Ball with the purple dress I posted a while back.















































I also brought the following, this belt which is like an indigo/purple and looks dull in the picture but its such a lovely colour. I thought it would be nice for work.














This purple bangle and purple earrings...hmmmm I think you can see I have a bit of a purple thing going on at the moment!


































Me and OH are off to Blackpool tomorrow for a few days, luckily my in-laws are going to be living at our house to look after little Thomas, I am really going to miss the little fella.
Well I am off to pack now whilst listening to a bit of Michael Jackson.

Hope you all have a fab weekend xx


Bye for now
Lisaxx

5 comments:

  1. awesome haul- i love purple xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes look fab on you, have a nice time in Blackpool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are awesome! I love the earrings as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple... the shoes are great, I'd wear those to death, might even have to take a peek in primark soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I want that belt! And the shoes are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx