Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

My gym assessment and tonight's outfit

Hi guys just just an update post really.
I have now joned a gym and on Tuesday I am doing Legs Bums and Tums, Wednesday is the gym and Friday I will be doing a Body Conditioning class .
Also the lady at the gym measured me and I am 5ft 2in and a half inches...hmm I think I am shrinking. I believed for a long time I was 5ft 4ins but no I am shorter....its strange as most women want to be taller but I have always wanted to be petite.


I am going to a fashion show at Ascot Racecourse this Friday. My friend got 2 free tickets through her work and luckily we have both been able to get the day off work so we are going. Should be good fun apparently there are a lot of unusual stalls and quality items at good prices, only thing is I really should not be spending at the moment!

I am going out tonight with OH and 2 other couples for a meal and I will be meeting my friends new boyfriend. I may do an oufit post later. I am thinking of wearing this dress from Miss Selfridge with black opaques, black peep toes, H&M cream earrings and a necklace and I have a little cream clutch bag.











I decided to send that Yumi cream dress back as I think its nice but somehow I am not 100% sure about it on me. I think its lovely but you know what its like when you buy something and then never wear it!

Also I saw this dress from Littlewoods online and I really love it but its sold out in both a 10 and 12! typical





















I really want it I just think it would be lovely with leggings or opaques.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your gym is going well. I hope you reach your goals. I need to start exercising again.
    Cute dress! I love the floral one too. It would look adorable with opaques.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx