Pages

Thursday 8 October 2009

Its so cold!

brrrr its freezing!

Winter is definitely on its way I am so cold tonight so I have decided I need to buy some new cosy PJ's. I always tend to buy PJ's in Primark as I don't see the point in spending loads of money for something you sleep in and wear around the house.
I notice Primark are now doing thermal bedwear, when I say thermal I don't mean like what your granny would wear lol, but more of a modern twist to thermal. They look really pretty but I wondered whether they are actual proper thermal! If anyone has tried any maybe you can let me know!

Thomas has been playing games with me a lot lately, he is the funniest thing! This morning just as I was leaving for work (and I was late), he decided to run up to me as if he was going to come in then run away and up a tree then he would come back to the door then run off again!
I have been reading a book on cats called 'The Complete Cat' by Vicky Halls and its brillant. It has so much interesting information, in one part of the book the author refers to cats as sometimes being 'like a comedian in a fur coat' and that describes Thomas so well. Another thing, the other night me and OH were in bed talking and my OH has a deep voice and Thomas was on the bed trying to sleep so he literally got up from sleep walked down between us in the middle of the bed and let out this loud miaow to OH and then walked back to his sleeping point and lay back down! It was so funny it was like he was telling OH to shut up! Well that told him! We both sniggered like a couple of kids being told off by a parent lol

Anyway back to shopping, tonight I ordered a couple of things online
This cardigan because I love red and I realised I have'nt got a red cardigan plus I wanted a longline one. It looks so nice and warm and I was thinking it will go with a couple of navy dresses plus so many other outfits I have.





















Also another pair of denim leggings.

These are from Next, I do have some jeggings but I wanted another pair as I love jeggings so much. Although I don't like them paired with those shoes!




















Bye for now
Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. It's sooo cold isn't it, i love the silky PJ's from Primark, they have a lining inside so not too cold either, i must have around 10 of those pairs....oops. Love the colour of the Cardigan, Thomas seems quite a character too ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sooo cold!! Thomas sounds so funny, he;s so gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pretty PJ's and they have to be comfy. I don't usually mind if they're cheap as long as they fit nice. Love long line cardis too!

    And Thomas sounds like such a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx