Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

A few little fashon treats!

Well I went shopping today, have not been shopping for about 3 weeks.

I brought the following:

Roses Vest dress, planning to wear this with leggings and cardi or tucked into a tulip skirt.






















Black Pencil skirt - New Look (for work)













Red suede pumps - Dorothy Perkins (in the sale only £7) and I really wanted some red flats.












Red bow belt from New Look as I broke my other red belt.


















At the moment I am really loving bows, butterflies and florals.



I wore my Topshop floral roses tunic today (this one)

















with leggings and a long cardi and two separate girls asked me where my top was from as they said it was lovely.
To be honest I felt crap so those girls will never realise how much they made my day as I was almost going to go home after just one shop as I felt a state!
Just goes to show what nice compliments can do for you but I also love giving compliments to others too.
Do any of you ladies give compliments to random strangers?

I watched the Confessions of a Shopaholic and I loved it, I loved Rebecca's outfits and it made me laugh how she said she felt when she saw a store because I have felt that way all my life. x

Its my birthday a week Tuesday and I have a lovely long weekend with hubby to look forward to as we have this Friday and next Monday off! May have to go shopping again lol

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. That floral dress is AMAZING.

    I'm slightly obsessed with anything 90's grunge at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo some great finds you got there! I still haven't seen Confessions of a Shopaholic! Better get it out soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, nice blog, i love that rose tunic i have been looking for it on ebay for ages as it sold out in topshop but they never have my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I adore the red flats. They are so pretty. Bows and butterflies eee! Glad you liked the Shopaholic movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I think we have everything in common as I wore that topshop tunic today too!!

    The miss selfridge top is quite long yeahh i havent tryed it on yet but im only 5ft 2 so im small too!!

    xO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx