Pages

Saturday 3 October 2009

Little spree

Yesterday me and my friend were meant to be going to a fashion show at Ascot but because of time constraints we ended up going shopping in Cardiff!
This is what I brought:

Grey boots from New Look which I really love.















And in Primark the following:

Grey Skirt for work
















Grey Shirt dress - the picture does not do this justice as its actually fitted and looks lovely worn with a waist belt)




















Headband which I wore today and these earrings































Tights in purple, grey and black
















These two camisoles for under tops/dresses to keep me warm in winter




















and these hairslides from Accessorize.



















And because of paypal funds I actually only spent £15 and that included make up in Boots.

On the downside I really need this tunic and I could not find it in store and its sold out online and I really want it!!!

http://www.newlook.co.uk/women/tops/fashion_tops/1810751/181075109/productdetails.aspx?vid=1810757&language=en-GB

I have emailed New Look to see if they may get some back in stock but I have a feeling they won't get anymore. I tried on the same version but a different colour in store and it looked fab but I want this colour....typical.

Bye for now

xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your buys hun, those boots look fab!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty slides, great 5 day Dear Diary event starting October 5th @ 8am UK time loads of lush prizes, guest bloggers interviews fun and frolicks.Please join me and invite all the women you know!Thank-you.Sharon xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clothes. I adore the accessories. I'm really loving all the hair clips and head bands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant haul! I love coming home with loads of stuff, especially if no hard cash has been spent! Nice work!!!

    Thanks for the award!!! excited!!! I shall pass it on soon... x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx