Pages

Saturday 10 October 2009

Todays outfit post

hello lovely fellow bloggers, I don't usually do these as usually I cannot be bothered to take photos of my outfits and I am far to critical of myself to be happy to put photos up but I decided I would try and make a change and accept myself a bit more!

Went out shopping with OH today and brought a couple of xmas presents, I have a lot more to get yet.

I wore this outfit:















Grey shirt dress - Primark
Cream Cardigan - Mango
Tan belt - Primark
Tan boots - Oli
Black leggings
Cream earrings and cream hair slide.
I have been to the gym 3 times this week and one was a Body Conditioning class which was really good. I must admit I feel a lot better for exercising.

I am feeling a bit low at the mo, there is this one girl that is always making bitchy remarks but she tries to make out they are jokes if you know what I mean. Basically she is always trying to undermine me and put me down. She seems to talk about herself really highly you know those sort and I have a feeling she tries to make me feel bad about myself...arghhh why are some people so annoying.

Aww Rav was voted off Strictly Come Dancing last week and he was on Its Takes Two with Claudia Winkleman on Monday. He revealed that after the result he was really trying to hold it together as he saw his mum sat in the audience crying her eyes out in her little wheelchair! That did it for me, that had me crying too ! awwww

The competition won't be the same without him.....ok just a couple of more pictures of the lovely Rav! Such gorgeousness xx



7 comments:

  1. You look lovely Lisa :). Ignore the girl who always makes the bitchy comments, she obviously as the issues, not you!! Don't let her grind you down, show her you're better than that ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. phwoaar! and I agree with the comment above- just ignore bitchy girl- she's obviously jealous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tan boots! Very nice! it's almost summer here is Aus so no more winter boots for me.
    and ditto to all the above comments, just ignore the silly bitch, she obviously is insecure in her self as she has to put someone else down. And your comment about the rude customers in my shop.... they are kinda like this bitchy girl, they look me up and down at what I'm wearing, won't take my advice on childrens clothes (cause I don't have kids) and they won't really give me a go.

    How annoying are people! Why can't everyone just be nice!
    Cheer up babe and don't let her get to you!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments.

    Pipalchic - I totally agree why can't people just be nice?? Its like some people love to make others feel bad.

    Sadie and Susan - I will try to ignore her and I know I should not let her get to me but she does!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few people like that... it's a shame girls have to be like, don't let her get to you.

    love that shirt dress so much!

    Wasn't digging Rav, but have slightly changed my mind now!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there AGAIN!

    I tagged you on my blog. Sadie from butterfly wings already nominated you in the same award as me, but I wanted to give you another one as I love your blog and I think your gorgeous!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely.
    Have confidence : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx