Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

H&M buys

Today, I popped out and ended up buying a few little goodies in H&M.

Knitted Stripe dress/tunic (looks really nice on)






















Taupe bow belt























Hello Kitty make up bag ( I love hello kitty!)






















Whilst I was in H&M I saw a pair of leopard print pumps only £7.99 and I really want them but they did not have my size only large sizes...arghh! I am going to go to town next week and have a look for them as there is a bigger H&M there. Plus I need to get a nude coloured vest for under my lovely georgette top....I think Primark will be good for that!

Anyway then into M&S as I have a £20 gift card and I brought these boots from the Limited Collection. I don't really shop in M&S!






















They are like a caramel colour (nicer than the pic) and honestly look so much better quality in real life than in the picture.


Then into Boots where I brought some make up and a No7 nail polish for £1.25 as I had a £5 off voucher.

Recently I have developed eczema on my neck...lovely! I feel so sorry for anyone who suffers with this badly as I only have a few small patches and it so itchy and sore. So a bit of this should help, I just hope it does not get any worse. They say there is a link to hayfever, eczema and asthma. Well I developed hayfever 2 years ago and now eczema and my dad suffers with bad asthma which developed in his 30's so I am a bit worried it may happen to me!























And finally I want to give my best wishes to the lovely Gracie of http://graciebellabutterfly.blogspot.com/ who is getting married tomorrow.





























I hope you and Jason have a wonderful day, you will make a gorgeous bride.


xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear on the eczema it sucks I get it quite a lot, for non-over the counter stuff I find Simple derma a lot better than e45 so maybe when you run out of the e45 try that, its a bit cheaper too if i remember correctly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tunic and M&S boots are great! In fact, they will look so good together. I get a bit of eczema on my nose and E45 really is a god send! If it doesn't get better you could get Hc45 which is like E45 but with a bit of hydrocortisone on it. It works a treat but you can't use it for long.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx