Pages

Saturday 30 January 2010

Bow-tastic

I love bows, bows in my hair, bow earrings, bows on dresses and cardigans...practically anything with bows. I think I will be wearing bows a lot over the coming spring/summer.

I cannot afford to spend much this month as my car broke down and has cost me loads to get fixed and also my car tax is due...!

Today I brought a few bits:

This bow hairband in pink and also in black from New Look.

Pink basic top from H&M, I love this shade of pink its really pretty. It will be a great top for layering. Also some black leggings H&M.






















Bow hair slides



















I am looking forward to next Saturday as a friend is coming over and we are going out for lunch and shopping. She has recently been to a wedding in India and I would love to go to an Indian wedding, they look so colourful and lovely.

I cannot wait to see her photos.

Also it will be great to catch up and do some more retail therapy. I love shopping with my girl friends.


I have also posted some pictures of my new caramel coloured boots, they are so comfy and I love the colour.
























Hope you are all having a nice weekend.
xx


5 comments:

  1. Loving the bows, would look nice with a bit of a beehive hairdo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats New Look headband is so cute. Hope you are well Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bows are very cute aren't they? I love the headband and the hair clips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hairband is too pretty!
    I love all girly stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots look great! Esp with the whole outfit. The silver H&M bows are veeery cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx