Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Kimberley Walsh...just so lovely!

I know eveyone seems to love Cheryle Cole and she seems to be the golden girl of Girls Aloud and don't get me wrong I think she is absolutely stunning but I think Kimberley is just as stunning.

These photos of her are amazing and I think it just goes to show you don't have to be like a stick to be beautiful. She has such a lovely figure and she is rocking that gold dress.

I love Kimberley I think she is so sincere and down to earth and totally and utterly stunning but in a more natural way.




































While I am on this subject I think if I had to look like anyone in the world (besides Adriana Lima who is just an utter beauty) I am a tad obsessed with this ASOS model.

Every single time I see her on the website I am drawn to her she is just so perfect...do you think she is airbrushed! Go on tell me so and make me feel better.



4 comments:

  1. I think Kimberley is stunning! Have you heard her speak? I love the way she talks! That ASOS model is pretty hot too *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kimberley too. She always reminds me of somebody I would have gone to school with which is why I think she's so likeable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie thank you for your lovely commment on my monkey post. I'm loving your blog xxwhat is your monkey's name? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That model is just gorgeous, she HAS to be airbrushed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx