Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Last weeks buys!

Oh well my La Redoute order came and I am so disappointed. The petal pink dress was like a baggy tent and it looks 2 sizes bigger than what I ordered.! The cream knit dress is like a granny's thermal nightdress, plus to make matters worse it has a massive hole in the front!
Both going back! I don't think I will be ordering from them again!


Well today I went to the hairdresses for my usual trim I am thinking about going slightly darker just to make my hair more glossy.

I picked up a few things this week:

I got this [pinstripe skirt for work, its a really nice fit. (not sale)






















This top in the sale for £3.00 which I thought I may wear with a high waisted black skirt, waist belt and cardi for work.






















This bag from Accessorize I love the little heart clasp I have only one black bag and thought this would be nice for nights out and its across the body too.























I also ordered these cute little earrings on ASOS as they were on Moni's blog http://ukofdollyness.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-want-candy.html I think they are lovely.



























There are loads of stuff on New Look's website I am loving at the mo there may be an order going through soon ! tut tut

What are you all up to this weekend?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so pretty and cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How disappointing re your la redoute order! That's the thing about online shopping- builds your hopes up high and then disappoints you. I really like your skirt and those earrings are cute! I want to dye my hair darker too, it keeps fading!

    I went shopping today as well and bought some shoes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx