Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

My favourite dresses tag

I think this is great I saw it on Emma's blog http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/ a while back and have finally got around to doing it.

Like Emma I have loads of dresses as I do tend to wear them a lot so it was hard picking my favourites.
Dorothy Perkins Yellow tea dress


I love this dress its so lovely in summer. (excuse our spare room we have not decorated it yet)




























Miss Selfridge Petites Contrast dress

This dress is mega flattering and I have worn this to a few nights out with friends. I always get nice compliments in this and feel nice in it.























Miss Selfridge floral ditsy dress
I love this dress its wintry and looks great with boots.






















Warehouse Diamonte dress


I had received loads of compliments whilst wearing this dress and usually wear it for special occasions and a christmas meal.
























New Look Ditsy ruffle Dress

I usually wear ths with leggings and heels/flat or heeled boots its very short though...hence why I wear it with leggings.
























Miss Selfridge Broderie Dress


This is so pretty and I usually wear it with leggings/tights and heeled or flat boots or ballet pumps or heels its really so versatile.
























ASOS Cream Embroidered dress (sorry no photos of me in this)

Its gorgeous in summer usually worn with tan peep toes or wedges.


























and last but definitely not least

ASOS Navy blue spot Dress

I adore this dress its so flattering and usually worn with a tan waist belt and nude/cream pumps or heels






























By the way I don't always wear the same boots it was just purely for the photos, plus I do usually accessorize lol

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

8 comments:

  1. I have SO many dresses! Just never enough occasions to wear them to!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, especially the yellow one. You have such fab legs Lisa you lucky thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emma thats kind of you.

    Yeah I love the yellow one too its so girly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee! I love dresses. You have some gorgeous ones. I really love the yellow one and the white one (without you pictured in it). x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually want all your dresses (and your legs)
    Great post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses! The yellow one is lovely- makes me wanna have summer! :)

    S*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx