Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

La Redoute dresses

I don't usually buy from La Redoute but I had a code for £15 off and ordered these:

Petal Pink Vest dress

This would be lovely for summer to wear with leggings/jeggings or alone.
I think the 'Petal Pink' appealed to me too lol






















Ivory Knit dress

Not 100% sure about this (it looks a bit shapeless) but I thought it would be nice and comfy....it may go back!























What do you think of La Redoute?

Lately I also brought:

Miss Selfridge Floral Butterflies earrings ( they look a lot better irl)...cute!

















and this jumper, I love the colour and the sleeves.



















xx

10 comments:

  1. Well you probably already know i kind of work for La Redoute, they do some nice bits but alot of the quality is hit and miss. I put up with it as i can get 40% off so things are a good price for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you know I thought you worked for La Redoute but was not 100% sure.

    Do you like working there?
    40% discount is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top dress is gorgeous and so are the earrings. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings are cute! I think I like the pink petal vest dress the best. It's something I would probably wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me have a quick look and I will send you the link to the earrings:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Rhinestone-Covered-Sweetie-Stud-Earrings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=910927&cid=4175&Rf-100=Earrings&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Multi here is the link to the candy earrings:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't ordered anything off La Redoute in years, but I still wear some items I got there probably about 5 years ago, so I think they're good quality! There's an award for you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Moni I am going to order those they are soooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the discounts i get Lisa but some of the customers are awful!! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx