Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

Bad news and Good buys

Well what a week!!! I found out that I may not have a job in a year (its a long story) but we may be given jobs within the company or being made redundant!
In a way I feel maybe I need this so that I can re-evaluate what I want to do with my life and maybe its time for a change and I may do something else.

Anyway back to fashion and of course shopping!

To cheer me up I ordered this Broderie Anglais tunic from Dorothy Perkins and got 25% off with the following discount code DPVIPD, if anyone wants to use it. I love broderie anglais, its pretty, very feminine and lovely in summer.

















I went shopping yesterday and popped into Dorothy Perkins where I brought these cute daisy hair slides, I am a hair slide fanatic and I am always wearing hair slides or hair bands.























Then to Primark, I seem to be buying loads Primark lately...is that bad?

I feel that Primark has some nice clothes at a fraction of the cost of other shops.


I brought the following:



Blue floral mini dress (tried this on today and could be worn with bare legs in summer or over blue or white jeggings) I love it!






























Pink Petal sleeves t-shirt






















More hairslides





















Plus the usual tights and underwear

Also got this dress in New Look (although this may be going back as its a bit see through and I sort of gone off it a bit!!!)























I also ordered some white denim leggings from Next, I am not keen on white leggings but thought the denim ones look better and I shall wear them with longline tunics or mini dresses.




Next weekend I will be doing a small Easter giveaway which is when I will show you the goodies on offer. Keep a look out for this next week xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Primark dress, I'm going there later today, so might pick one up for myself!
    Great haul. thanks for sharing xx

    http://thatspeachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DP dress.. so pretty and Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue floral dress! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no that's terrible about your job. My boyfriend is in a similar position so I think I know how you must be feeling. Picking up all those adorable things must have cheered you up though xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx