Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

H&M Garden Collection - erm what collection???

I popped out today to H&M to have a look at the much talked about new Garden Collection. I was so looking forward to going as I have seen a few things I really wanted to get and I was so very disappointed. They had about 2 items in stock out of the whole collection and it was just shoved on a packed rail.

I think H&M did not merchandise it very well and to only have 2 actual items in out of the whole collection is ridiculous.

In the end I brought this nude/peachy top in H&M ( I am loving peach) which will be great for layering and I love the colour and fit.
This is a size small but it looks a lot bigger in the picture!





















I also brought this necklace in Matalan for a whopping £2.40 as it was reduced in the sale.





















Also looked for a new LCD tv for the bedroom and I might be getting one next week.

Not doing much tonight, poor Thomas is being harassed by another cat in our street and he has been in yet another fight. The other morning he came home with one of his back paws twice the size of his other paws, so it was off to the vets for him. I think the vet will be going to the caribbean with the amount of money we spend there!

He is currently asleep in the spare room...love him xx

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOO its letting me comment1 I love that necklace! Did you see my post about the Garden Coll? I had the same issue, its a shame really as it all looks so pertty but its just not instore :( I'm having a quiet weekend, i've spent today cleaning out my wardrobe and i've just got out of a lovely bath and into my pj's. I'm thinking wine and a film for tonight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is lovely and it is definitely wonderful for layering. I think merchandising is soo important. A beautiful display will most likely get me to buy the products.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx