Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

Last week's buys

As promised these are my buys from last Saturday, to be honest I did not spend much and I also got a free pair of boots in Primark! The total amount came to £21 but for some reason the guy on the till only charged me £11..bonus! The boots were originally £18 reduced to £10 and luckily they had only had 1 pair left and they happened to be a size 4.
They look wide in the calves here but irl they are nice fitting.





















Pink flats (they are sooo pretty)





















Necklace





















and tights

Also I brought these slippers in H&M, the price tag said £3 but when I got to the till they were 50p.
(very girly)






















What are you all up to this weekend?

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Bargain central :) That never happens to me anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha gotta love it when you get an unexpected bargain! Lovely buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys... especially those pink floral flats ! So cute :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots are fab. And I absolutely love the flats and those slippers are very girly. Love your buys.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx