Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

Nautical dress

Happy Good Friday

I ordered this dress and it came yesterday, its really cute and looks nice with jeggings.
































































I am annoyed though as the Dorothy Perkins white tunic came and its gorgeous but it sadly does not suit me! The neckline does not suit me as its really high, I thought this may be the case but I had to try it!

I really want a pretty white dress/tunic!

I am going shopping over the weekend with OH and I will be posting about my giveaway tomorrow.

Have a lovely Easter Weekend.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, it looked so nice on the site! That's the danger of shopping online.. you can't tell the shape, cut, or fabric quality like you would in the shop :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx