Pages

Sunday 7 March 2010

20 questions tag

I had a brilliant day on Saturday, went to Swindon to meet a friend and then went shopping and back to her house where she cooked pasta and pizza. It was such a brilliant day. I brought a few bits which I will post later in the week.

I saw this on the lovely http://randomlondongirl.blogspot.com/ blog and thought I would do it.

1. What can't you leave the house without? My purse, make up, keys and phone.

2. Favourite makeup brand? MAC and Body Shop

3. Favourite flower? Tulips

4. Favourite clothing store? Zara, Mango, Primark, Republic and H&M.

5. Favourite perfume? I prefer Body Shop perfume oils but I also love J-lo's Glow

6. Heels or flats? Well I am only 5ft 2 and a half so heels are great. I love the way your legs look in heels but I also equally love flats as I really like being short ( I know thats odd) but it makes me feel cute lol

7. Do you make good grades? No! I wish I had done better.

8. Favourite colours? Pink and Cream

9. Do you drink energy drinks? No, I think its a con!

10. Do you drink juice? Yeah I love it esp pineapple juice, its so sweet lol

11. Do you like swimming? No I cannot swim and nearly drowned as a child. I wish I could swim and I have thought about having lessons.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork? yes

13. Favourite moisturiser? The Body Shop's Vitamin E and the Anti-ageing one.

14. Do you want to get married? I am married!

15. Do you get mad easy? No, I am really soft, I am also extremely emotional and sensitive but tend to cry rather than be aggressive.

16. Are you into ghost hunting? No but I am sure I saw a ghost once of an old lady..its a long story! It did'nt frighten me, she looked so nice and had rosy red cheeks.

17. Any phobias? Claustrophobia....I hate confined spaces and I have to sit near the exit in a cinema or theatre. I also have a fear of water. I often have dreams about being stuck with water all around me and no way out. Maybe they are trying to tell me something!

18. Do you bite your nails? Never

19. Have you ever had a near death experience? Yeah when I nearly drowned in a swimming pool and a lifeguard had to jump in and rescue me I was only young and I can still remember how it felt being under water and not being able to breathe...truly terrifying!

20. Do you drink coffee? Yes but it has to be very milky and mild.

2 comments:

  1. That was great! I love reading more about blog friends. You should definitely have some swimming lessons. It makes going to the beach and the pool so good.
    Not being able to swim is why so many people need rescuing at our beaches here. Definitely a good skill to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being short too. I think you should go for swimming lessons, its a great way to keep fit too x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx