Pages

Saturday 10 April 2010

Cardiff weekend buys

I went to Cardiff last weekend with my lovely friend Yimen...this is her!
I don't think she will mind me putting her photo on my blog!























I love Cardiff the shopping is brilliant, the people seem so friendly. They have a new massive John Lewis which we went in for afternoon tea...how posh!


I brought these Grey stud boots from New Look























In Primark


Stripe Sequin embelleshed dress - which I love.


























Nude/pink sheer blouse - so feminine and so me! I love it.























Floral longline vest























Cream Bow ballet pumps






















I was trying these on in store and a lady came up to me and said how gorgeous they looked. Its funny as Yimen said I always get compliments from random strangers! I don't know why though. The other day in Primark the sales guy who served me said he loved my nail varnish and that I looked lovely and summery lol! Its funny cos guys don't usually comment on nail varnish...maybe he is in touch with his feminine side!


Black pencil skirt for work (only £5 in the sale)





















Also we popped into Paperchase, they have such gorgeous things. I ended up buying this mouse mat as I have been after one for ages and just fell in love with it, it so cute and pink! The photo is an odd colour for some reason the flash was not working!























I also ordered these dresses from Next.





























Lisa-Jane xx








3 comments:

  1. wow!!! I love your purchases!!!especially the blouse!!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the blouse and pumps are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the peach blouse yesterday, it;s so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx