Pages

Sunday 25 April 2010

Getting to know you!

Hi

Hope you all having a great weekend, I went out last night to the Harvester for a family meal. Had had such a hectic week in work too!


I saw this on another blog and thought I would have a go!

Apple juice or orange juice? Orange



Are you a morning or night person? Morning



What is your favorite television program? I love reality police shows ie Road Wars, Night Cops, Cops with Cameras and Street Crime UK. I also like reality documentaries with real life stories.



If you could be any animal, what would you be? hmm I don't know I think animals have a hard life, probably a dolphin wild and free.



What is usually your first thought when you wake up? If its a weekday then 'oh
work again'.



What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I cannot think of anything in particular, probably what I am doing the next day.




What's your favorite colour? Pink...a girl loves pink!



What's your favorite animal? I love all animals so I cannot choose just one but my favourites would have to be Dolphins, Whales, Elephants and Bears.



Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes, I think we ie us humans are very misguided if we honestly think we are the only life in the whole world. I also think aliens would be a lot more intelligent than us. They probably look at our society binge drinking and fighting and think we are load of wasters!



You're given 1 million pound, what do you spend it on? Family, charities and a new house or house extension!



Do you have any bad habits? Well I would like to think I haven't but I suppose I can be quite critical, more of myself than others.



Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Rudeness, I cannot stand rude people!



List your best personality traits: Honest, friendly, kind, loving and loyal...very loyal!



List your worst personality traits: Emotional (I get upset really easy).



Have any celebrity crushes? I really like police officer Dan Ruffle from Road Wars and police officer Andy Gillette from Cops With Cameras I suppose they are not classed as a celebrities but I have crushes on them. I also like Jack from Lost and Rav Wilding from Crimewatch. I tend to not have many celebrity crushes as I always fall for the character an actor is playing and not the actual actor!



List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I had a bit more confidence.



Any tattoos or piercings? I have my ears pierced. No tattoos, I must admit I hate seeing tattoos on women.



What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile and if they are tall!!!



What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Kind, gentle but also strong. Masculine...very masculine, honesty, loyalty and an animal lover.



What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Rudeness, obnoxious people, bullies, arrogance, cruel people and big headed people.



Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Mostly clean but I can be a bit messy at times.




Name 1 regret you have: Never going to Uni and getting a better job.



Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: My parents being young and healthy, the family holidays and how great christmas was.



Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being able to drive and being able to do what you want when you want within reason.



Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? True love would win every time. I am a real romantic.



If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Well besides to be loved, to be healthy and to be happy I would love animal cruelty to be abolished.



Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No, never ever! I am so glad I am a woman I love everything about being a woman.



If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Sabrina or Sophia, so glamourous!


Do you believe in the afterlife? hmmm, not sure I sort of do.


I tag anyone who wants to do it. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx