Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Work clothes haul

Hello everyone

I start my new job next Wednesday....scary!
The company I am going to be working for is moving to brand new offices next year which will be a lot closer to where I live.   They are going to be based in a lovely part of the city too which will be really nice.
Yesterday I went shopping for new work clothes and this is my haul.

Topshop - Flippy hem tunic


Matalan - Peter Pan collar dress - I got 20% off this!


In New Look I had a 20% off voucher and I got this pinafore dress




and rosey coloured cardigan (probably not work attire but I loved the colour and it will go with so many of my dresses and tops)



In H&M I got this navy dress, this looks short on the model but as I am short it's just above the knee on me! I got £5.00 off this so it was only £7.99


In Primark I bought:

White peter pan collar blouse - will wear with a white vest top under



White jumper & pink jumper


Two skinny belts


I am really loving Matalan at the moment.   Their homeware is just fabulous and not too expensive.  Whilst I was in there buying the peter pan dress I also bought this bath mat.  Its so lovely with the diamontes around the edge. It may look a bit chavvy but we have a lovely new bathroom and it looks fabulous in there.


Also in Primark I bought these vanilla tea lights






I think I am pretty ok for work clothes as I already have quite a few pairs of boots and ballet pumps I will also wear.
Plus I have a few smart work skirts and other dresses I can wear to work and a few blouses and shirts so I think that will do me for a while.

Lisa-Jane
xx


15 comments:

  1. It's all exciting for you! You will be doing well! Have a good day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really nice things there! I have the navy H&M dress, along with a grey one too and I love it. I often jazz them up a bit with an animal print belt or shoes too!
    Also I agree about Matalan homeware, I have just bought 2 gorgeous cushions from them which were more than twice as much elsewhere!
    ps my birthday is 11th! Do I remember rightly yours is a couple of days after? What are you planning in doing for yours? Xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great little haul there Lisa!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well-done, Lisa-Jane! I love your solid color dresses, so you can wear them different ways, and accessorize them a lot. Very pretty white blouse too. Great luck at your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super dresses. Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies

    My birthday is on the 10th lol day before yours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the New Look pinafore. It looks brilliant on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the peter pan collar dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pinafore and matalan dress, also rosy cardigan totally love, so it in new look today and wish i picked it up now! Also love the bath mat, everyone needs a bit of glamour for getting out the bath! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for next Wednesday!
    I love that first Topshop dress :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peter pan dress is so cute!!! congrats on your getting the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great buys. You will look super smart for work.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all! Most of my work wardrobe comes from Matalan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those dresses, they are all classics.I really love the Rose cardigan too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you've got a great selection of work clothes, good luck for starting next week

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx