Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Topshop sale purchase

A couple of weeks back I had a email from Topshop giving me access to a preview of their sale items. I usually find the good things in Topshop tend to sell out really quickly so I was so lucky to purchase these real suede boots which were reduced to £20.

I love these boots as they are a nice low heel and as you know I love tan shoes/boots





Have you bought anything in the Topshop sale?

I really do appreciate all of my lovely followers and with the end of Google Friend Connect if you wish to continue to follow my blog you can click on the on Bloglovin button at the top right hand side of my blog. 

Thank you

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely boots, they are very practical and chic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, i always enjoy browing the Topshop sale but you're right everything good tends to sell out so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those boots are lovely! Topshop isn't a place I ever shop as I find it's overpriced and out of my price range at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar pair of tan boots from primark! Cant wait to go to topshop next month and pick up nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so far resisted the sale but these are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look useful and very you! I haven't shopped in the sales for years, new clothes just don't do anything for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx