Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Miso Republic dress via Ebay!

Hiya

I was most impressed with my bargain find on Ebay this week.  This Miso at Republic dress was £4.00 including postage.  Its a size 12 but I have to admit looks more like a 10. I think Miso sizes are quite small though.



This dress would have originally cost £27.99 or more at Republic.  I think its really pretty and I will wear it now with tights and boots or flats.

A quick update on my jobsearch, I had an interview yesterday but I don't find out anything till the end of the week and I have another 2 interviews tomorrow (one of them is part time) and I have another on Friday.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the other interviews :) And what a bargain with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. £4!?! What a bargain! I wish I could find things like this on Ebay! It's a stunning dress :) Good luck with the interviews; congrats on already getting so many callbacks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great dress! Two more interviews? Good luck! you'll be exhausted by the time this week's out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ebay bargains :) you can pick up some right beauties x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely dress and what a great price you got it for! best of luck with your interviews x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little dress, love it, and we always do love a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck on yr interviews! :D
    dress pattern is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain!

    Good luck with the interviews hun. I know how hard it is to get them at the moment.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love eBay! I think Miso dresses do run small.
    Good luck with your interviews :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is pretty. And I love finding ebay bargains.

    I hope the interviews go well!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx