Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

My weekend away and new buys (photo heavy)

Hello everyone

Last Wednesday as you know my parents came down and on Thursday my mum and I went into town. My mum could not believe how big the Primark is here. I brought a few items in there:

Floral shorts





Bottle green boat print dress



Nude peep toe flats (these are a lovely soft material like leather)



Daisy hair band


Pencil skirt (this was only £3.00 in the sale they had them in grey too)


In Accessorize I bought this pretty hair band similar to the Primark one but plain white. My mum made me buy this she said it looked lovely in my hair, there is nothing like people perusading you to buy things ha ha!


We had a lovely weekend away we only went down to Burnham on Sea. There is not exactly a lot at Burnham to be honest but we did not want to travel too far and it was just nice to relax and get away from home. We went into a few charity shops in Burnham and a car boot sale in Brean although there was not a lot at the boot sale.


My parents in the cafe (my dad is 73 and my mum 72) I think they look a younger esp mum she never lets her hair go grey ha ha)


In the charity shop I got this Next tan leather belt which was brand new with the tags on and was originally £14.99 for £1.50.


These brand new Primark boots for £2.00.


and I also got this New Look dress on Ebay for a bargainous £3.50 including delivery


With regards to my previous posts I am going to give the relationship a few weeks and see how things go. I shall keep you posted.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

16 comments:

  1. I love those Cath K alike floral shorts, so cute, you always find the nice items in Primark. Lovely pics, your mum and dad definitely look younger!!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and some lovely buys hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have serious love for your purchases. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried that first pair of shorts on, I settled for a different pair though :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always buy such lovely and sweet items. Love those nude flats and the shorts.

    I'm glad you are giving your relationship a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You got serious bargains there. Love the shoes, very cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those shorts! So pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like those floral shorts - they look like they came from Topshop! And the bottle green boat dress is very cute.
    I also love those shoes!

    My friend bought that Primark daisy hair band, but apparently all the flowers kept falling off because the glue melted in the sun..! (Typical of Primark thought..)

    Hannah xo
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sadie I shall tell tjem you thought that they will be happy .

    Hannah - ha ha thats so funny re the hairband. It was only £1.00 maybe I shall have to wear it when its not too hot ha ha
    I have got the accessorize one as backup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mum and Dad look lovely, so happy and very youthful.
    Love your purchases especially the shorts and the headband. Glad things are a bit clearer for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They truly look like great buys! I especially like your third pair of flora shorts, the lighter ones. They're cute! Your family are beautiful too, brilliant pictures! Thank you for sharing these finds. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul, you've got loads of lovely things here. I love Burnham, used to go there when I was little :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the last pair of floral shorts and that whimsical hippy-chic new look dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you've got some great bargains there! Your mom & dad definitely don't look their age at all, I would easily knock 10-15 years off them both at least!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely buys. I've not been online much for the last few days so have just seen your recent posts, i'm going to email you in a bit xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx