Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Girly day!

I had a really nice day today met up with the girls in Swindon and had lunch and then a spot of shopping.

I brought these tan sandals in Primark:
























Cream bracelet





















Pretty Pink flower hair slides in H&M





















One of my friends is going to Indonesia for 3 weeks with another friend and so she brought loads of things for her holiday, it was fun shopping and giving our advice on what she brought but without having to spend the money. I think I would love to be a personal shopper!




Anyway on to hair, I am loving plaits at the moment. I have long hair and I think I am going to be doing various styles involving plaits this summer. I can just about do a french plait, although mine does not look that good but I like the idea of the 'messy side plait' as pictured below. I saw it in a magazine and I think its pretty and as I never usually wear my hair up its a great alternative.




























I also love this style but as I have a fringe its probably not for me, would look great on some girls though!.




























Anyway have a lovely bank holiday weekend and I will be catching up on everyones blog so may leave you some comments. What do you think of the new blog background?

xx



8 comments:

  1. awww, u got some lovely things my love :) do u live in/near Swindon?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adoooore plaits, they're so pretty. Hard for me to do with all my layers though. I love those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog look. Looks very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog too! I had a look through and it's lovely! You my love have legs to die for! Gorgeous hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks supercute. People alwayss tell me i should be a personal shopper as i'm forever giving advice and know whats in the shops all the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments ladies

    Steph - no my friend loves in Swindon I live in Bristol.

    Kirsty - thanks for your comments, thats sweet of you to say xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new background. It's very pretty. And your into plaits too! I adore them. I like the messy side plait and I would love to be able to braid a side fringe one but I doubt it would work on me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cream flower bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx