Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently!

Sorry I am a bit behind with this tag!!!

Like I have said before I do not like many photos of me but this one is ok.
























It was taken with one of those throw away cameras so hence I have taken a digitial photo of the photo, unfortunately its not that clear.



This was taken about a year and a half ago on holiday in Tenerife I was wearing a bikini with a little skirt over and I loved my little pink heels from Office....!

This was such a brilliant holiday and I love Tenerife, we are planning to go there again next year.


Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah what a gorgeous outfit and you look simply stunning. A pretty girl like you shouldnt hide away from the camera, Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so brown. Pink really suits you too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at you! Totally gorgeous in fact. Can't believe you don't like photos of yourself, you are beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx