Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

Friday's OOTD and Mini Peacocks/Primark haul

I had the day off work on Friday as I had an hospital appointment so I decided to go shopping after to cheer me up!

This is what I wore (please excuse the spare room we have not got around to decorating it yet and its a bit of a dumping ground)























Rose Tunic - Topshop
Pink Cardi - H&M
Blue Jeggings - Next
Tan Belt - Primark
Pink Ruffle ballet shoes - Primark




I don't usually go in Peacocks but thought I would have a little browse and ended up buying this pale grey bag. Its really nice, the colour looks a lot nicer in reality than in the photo.





















I also got these earrings in the sale only £1.50.





















In Primark I brought the following:


Bow Cardigan





















Pink Quilted bag (not 100% sure on this as I am not keen on the chain handle) it may be going back!






















Pink snood (snuggly for winter)





















Floral skinny belt (bargain for £1)




















White t-shirt (ideal for layering) only £1.00




















and this red Cardigan I brought a while back






















A quick question??? I just wondered if anyone can advise me which are the best glue on nails you can buy? Its something I have never brought so I would really appreciate some opinions...thanks


Yesterday was spent dong housework and I went to the gym. Today we are not doing much and we are going out tomorrow its meant to be really nice weather.

What are you doing this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love everything you bought. Especially the bag. My weekend is almost over :( It's 8:53pm here in Australia, hope you enjoy the rwest of your weekend.

    Thanks for your comment too. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he fights it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys and your outfit looks gorgeous hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardi with the bow, so pretty and so very you. I adore the print of the top you're wearing, too.
    We're off partying later, it was originally going to be a BBQ but I think it may be indoor now, it's very chilly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grey bag do you mind me asking how much it cost, i want one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicoletta - yeah the grey bag was £12, it was the last one left so it must have been popular. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink flats. They are gorgeous. And that bow cardi is perfect. I quite like the quilted bag. It's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Outfit and all the cute things you bought! :)

    S*

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the snood <3 definately top of my winter shopping list xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx