Pages

Saturday 14 August 2010

OOTD/Evening

I don't usually do these (because I am not that keen on photos of myself) but I am going to try and do more of these posts.

Today it has been awful weather here, it has been raining heavy all day so this outfit was a bit more autumn looking. We went out this afto to do a spot of shopping then met up late aftenoon with family for a meal. We only went to the Harvesters so I wore the same outfit.






















Dress - New Look
Cardigan- Primark
Leggings - Next
Boots - Faith via ebay
Belt - Primark


By the way we are not alcoholics, the stella in the background was brought by OH for xmas as it was on offer and we are in the process of putting it in the attic.
We always have family around at xmas so its always good to buy it when its a bit cheaper.

Lisa-Jane

8 comments:

  1. Awwww take more photos of yourself Lisa-Jane! Your outfit is lovely. I love the belt and the boots, but of course as always I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit it looks so pretty but funky too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit - I'm looking forward to autumn style clothes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit hunny, the dress & boots are gorgeous.
    def try more :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I'm wearing that same belt today, too. Mine was a charity shop find, I wondered where it originated from.
    More outfit posts, please! You look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your outfits. That one is really sweet. I adore dresses, cardies, tights and boots. It's my winter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa i've seen photos of you before, you're gorgeous, don't be shy about posting them. I love that dress, its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, it really suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx