Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tag: 30 Day - Day 7 A Photo That Makes You Happy





















This photo was taken about 6 years ago.

Its of Michael and I with my nieces Melissa & Kayleigh and my nephew Jordan at the Pleasure Beach in Blackpool.

I love this photo as it reminds me of good times and I have this photo by my bedside. That day was brilliant we had such a laugh we were also with my sister and her husband and my parents.

It looks like Michael is nearly bald but he actually isn't he just prefers his hair really short. Its a bit longer now which I prefer as he also looks younger!

I still look pretty much the same but my nephew and nieces have changed so much.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! I think it's nice to surround yourself with pictures of people you love. And especially if it's a good memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pic, you look so pretty and your nephew and nieces look lovely. My Mike shaves his head too (you would't think it to look at him at the moment) but he lets it grow really long and then just shaves the whole lot off. Men are so lucky- I wish my hair was that maintenance free haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture, you look as beautifl as that photo of Raquel Welch we both have in our side bars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thats a lovely picture. Phil likes to keep his hair really short like that and i like it a bit longer, its much cuter. Men! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks for your lovely comments

    VV - aww I only wish I was as beautiful as Racquel I think she was just absolutely stunning. I am sorry I pinched that picture from you, I hope you did not mind! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx