Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

Day 12 - Snow Patrol

For day 12 you can choose anything you want so I have chosen my favourite band.

I love Snow Patrol and this song has to be the most beautiful ever, the words are just so meaningful.





I also have a crush on Gary Lightbody! I love the way that when he sings he is so moved and so into the words and the music...plus he has lovely lips and he is Irish....I love the irish accent.


























I had an appointment in town today and did a bit of shopping so will post my buys over the weekend.

Have a lovely bank holiday everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely Bank Holiday, yourself!
    Gary Lightbody seems a lovely guy, I've seen Snow Patrol a couple of times and he's so nice. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx