Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Big Bristol haul - Primark, New Look, H&M & Matalan

Hello

Last weekend my friend came to Bristol  and we did the usual shopping, eating and gossiping.... :)

These were my buys, please excuse the black marks on my photos I am having problems with my camera again! 

***Primark***

Cute polka dot black pumps, I hate black pumps but these are so cute with the white polka dots and only £4.00!



I bought this coat for only £13.00, when these first came in fashion I was not a fan but they have grown on me and this one fits me really well.  I love the fact that its longer at the front and sort of curves around, it makes your figure look good.  The fake fur is detachable too.  Its odd buying a winter jacket when its boiling hot outside though!





Butterfly print collared top -  I wore this in a previous outfit post with a black skirt.  Its also nice worn with black skinny jeans.


and this peach/creamy cardigan only £6.00.  


**New Look**

I purchased this rather gorgeous floral lace back cardigan, I have a similar cardigan in pink and I am a massive cardigan fan I just think this is so pretty.



On the sale rail I picked up this Navy Polka Dot Dress, there was only one left and it happened to be a size 12....bonus.  Its really cute and flattering and I love the cut of the sleeves and the fit.





and these earrings were in the sale too and half price.


***H&M***

I bought a plain black longline vest top, I don't think you can beat H&M for their basic tops.  I also purchased this polka dot black bodycon style dress.  I used the website photo as my photo did not do it justice! 



**Matalan***


Finally in Matalan I purchased these nude heels for only £6.00.  Again  these were the last ones left and happened to be a size 4 and fit me! 



What do you think of my buys?

Lisa-Jane

xx

4 comments:

  1. I almost picked up these polka dot shoes in primark the other week, I may have you buy the burgundy pair,

    I love that cardigan from new look too, i might have to buy that.

    Fab buys,

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Primark in Bristol, it's so big! One of my best friends lives there so I've been a fair few times. Good haul there, I love the spotty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bargains, you struck lucky with the sizes too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hauls :)
    The cardis and the navy spotty dress are my faves. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx