Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Bootiful car booty!

Hello 

I have finally got around to doing this post.

As you know I love shopping but I particularly love Car Boots and Charity shops, basically because you never know what you are going to find which makes it more exciting.

I went to 3 car boot sales a couple of Saturdays ago, unusual for me as I have not been to a car boot sale in ages but I have decided I am going to start going a lot more.  I did not expect much and to be honest I did not buy that much but its really given me an bit appetite for them in the future.  

These were my purchases:

Next Tan bomber jacket, this looks brand new and I love the floral lining - £2.00




Also these 2 dresses were 50p each, the first one is only Primark.  I remember I wanted this in store and they never had my size.  The second is Dorothy Perkins cute little bow print dress.











Florence & Fred Tan Cowboy Boots for £2.00.

I love these it looks like they have never been worn! 




I also bought this bin for the bedroom.  I know it would not be to everyone's taste but I love it, its very shabby chic and girly and it was like new...not one single mark on it and only £1.00.





Well those are my buys buy I will be attending more in the future.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that you have no idea what you're going to come home with, car boots are so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really well, finding unworn stuff is really rare! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for tan boots! I didnt go thrify shopping this week, but i went last werk with one of my aunts. The local charity shop had their 5$ garbage bag sale, you fill up a garbage bag with everything in store for 5$, which is about £3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the bin and also the tan jacket, it'll look fab with your pretty dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh you got a fab bargain here with that red primark dress, thats still in store now :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx