Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Outfit Post - Lace up


Hiya

Following on from my previous post this was my outfit when I popped into town last Friday.



White Lace Dress - H&M
Coral Cardigan - Forever 21
Cream floral belt - New Look
Tan Leather peep toe heels - New Look

I absolutely adore this dress it was only £12.99 in H&M and its just so pretty, I especially love the edging along the bottom.  I wore a vest top underneath it as I am rather large chested and without it I think there may have been too much flesh on display for a Friday morning !

The shoes were a bargain too they are real leather and I got them for £7.00 in the New Look sale a couple of years ago.  I love the lace up design on them.

What do you think of my outfit?


Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. So lovely. The white lace is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh soooo pretty and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh soooo pretty and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa-Jane. This is Kezzie but I can't log in in Switzerland! You look lovely just the type of outfit that suits you x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx