Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Winter Knitwear haul

Hiya lovelies

Looking through my wardrobe I realise I have tonnes of dresses and quite a few cardigans and skirts but one thing my wardrobe lacks is jumpers.  I actually have about 3 jumpers, 2 of those are Primark ones that are looking a bit tatty and a lovely Mango one. 

I am loving New Look's knitwear and purchased a few jumpers the other day. Please excuse the photos I really have to get my camera sorted I don't know why it has these horrible black marks!! So annoying 


Fox Print Knitted top


just how cute is this, I love it :) I wore this on Saturday with my denim mini skirt tights and boots.  








Pink Lace Back Jumper


I adore this its gorgeous, the colour is lovely, its warm and fits nice and I love the lace back too.










Cream Lace Embossed Pointelle Jumper 

Another warm and pretty jumper which is so versatile.  






I also purchased these Cat Print PJ Legging bottoms from Primark.  I am loving the PJ leggings as they are so comfy and warm I have another pair in pink with little flowers on.



I also popped into Wilkinsons to buy some Tippex of all things, well I could not find Tippex anywhere but I saw this cute little tea tray.  I love to take hot drinks to bed so I thought this little tray was so cute and only £2.00.



What do you think of New Look knitwear?



Take care


Lisa-Jane

xx

4 comments:

  1. The little foxes are so cute! I also love the pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! I need to hit up New Look and Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fox print jumper. can't believe I haven't spotted that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fox jumper Lisa, too cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx