Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

The Autumn Tag





I saw this on  Rachel's blog http://www.twentysomethingbeauty.com/   and thought I would have a go.  

Favourite thing about Autumn?
Definitely the cooler nights and I love seeing the leaves turn red and falling off the trees.  I like autumn probably also because my birthday is in November :) 


Favourite Drink
Well as its getting colder it has to be hot chocolate....yummy. 

Favourite Scent/Candle
I hate strong scents I am more into subtle or fruity scents.  

Best Lipstick
I am loving Beauty UK Chelsea and Son of A Peach, they are cheap but give a lovely colour and texture. 

Go to Moisturiser
I like Superdrug Vitamin E cream or Oil of Olay.  

Go to colour for eyes
I love smokey eyes like greys/silvers and browns and golds.  

Favourite music to listen to
I like all types of music so that is a hard one!  Probably a bit of The Script, mixed with The Fray and Goo Goo Dolls and of course Snow Patrol.


Favourite outfit
I actually prefer autumn/winter clothing as I love to wear fake fur and nice fitted coats.  My usual outfits are dress with tights and boots.  I also love wearing skinny jeans and jumpers with scarves.

Autumn treat
Well its my birthday in November so I am a Autumn baby. I have a few treats lined up.  Firstly my gorgeous friend has booked us a spa day for my birthday.  Mike has booked us a week away in Devon and I am also going on a girlie weekend to Birmingham....spoilt much! :) 



Favourite place to be
I like to be on the sofa with Mike, a mug of hot chocolate with Ollie curled up beside us.



I tag anyone who wants to do this but let me know if you do so I can read your answers!

Also look out for my haul posts soon as I have a couple coming up :) 

Thanks for reading

Lisa-Jane

xx

2 comments:

  1. I looove Autumn so much, it alwayss seems there is lots to look forward too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spa day sounds lovely, something to look forward to x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx