Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Please help me style this dress

Hello

I am going on a night out in a few weeks and I saw this dress in Select of all shops.  I think its really classy looking.  It actually looks a lot nicer on as its very figure fitting.  The dress is plain black with cream crochet which has a tiny bit of gold detailing in.  Sorry the photo is not that big and if I make it bigger it goes rather blurry :(


 I was thinking of styling it with gold sparkly shoes and a gold oversized clutch bag and maybe a gold necklace but then I was thinking I do tend to wear nude/tan shoes and thought maybe I should try something more daring like red heels and a red bag?

What do you think?

I don't want to spend a lot though as I don't go out that much so won't wear the shoes much, that's why I thought gold would be ideal as I could wear them to christmas parties etc.

I would love to hear your thoughts?

Lisa-Jane

xx


9 comments:

  1. I think the gold accessories are a good idea; keep the bright red for your lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I never wear red lipstick but I may try it x

      Delete
  2. gold sounds just lovely and if you'll get more wear out of the shoes then perfect!
    Have you shopped your own wardrobe first? You may have just what you're in need of :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie yes I have some gold shoes already just need a gold bag but I have seen one in Dotty P's for like £6 in the sale :) x

      Delete
  3. How about gold shoes with a pair of bright tights - something festive like berry colours? New Look have some good colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both Sophie and Stephanie about the gold shoes.

    Bet you will look fab hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think gold would be perfect, it's a really pretty dress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think gold would be perfect, it's a really pretty dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think gold would be perfect, it's a really pretty dress xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx