Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

A little bird told me.....

that I had to have these earrings when I saw them in a cute little dress shop in town.  At only £2.50 they were a must!




I am loving all things animal,  I love all the cat, fox and squirrel things around at the moment.  While Mike and I was in Asda at the weekend I saw these cute little nightshorts with ginger cats all over.  






 I went off to look at something and Mike went and bought them for me.  I bought a cute little burgundy vest top in the nightwear section of Primark to match for only £2.50 and its probably one of my favourite nightwear sets.

Are you loving animals designs around at the moment?

Lisa-Jane
xx



2 comments:

  1. I love owls and foxes :) mike is really sweet to surprise you! Nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww the cat shorts! Am trying to find my sister something with ginger cats on for Christmas ... perfect! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx