Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Birthday Girl

Hello everyone

Its finally the weekend and I have a whole week off work...yay :) 

Its my birthday tomorrow and we are also off to Devon tomorrow as well to stay in a nice hotel and be pampered for a few days.
I really need this at the moment I have been so stressed out of late with my father being ill and now my mother may have health problems too.  Its a worrying time so I need a bit of de-stressing.

When I come back I am in work for a week then I am going to Birmingham with a close friend for the weekend.  So at least I have that to look forward to as well.

I purchased these lovely boots from Asda in the week, they are really nice.  Asda do sell some lovely items and at low prices.


Also thank you for all your comments on my previous post I think Gold is the way to go then. I realised that I have this cream and gold Julien Macdonald Clutch bag that a friend bought me which will save me buying a gold bag and it matches the dress perfectly!



I am not going to be wearing tights just a bit of Sally Hansen Airbrush legs as the dress is not miniscule so therefore not too short.  I also have these gold studded heels but to be honest not sure they look right with the outfit so I really want some closed toe sparkly gold shoes so may have a look around for some anyway.  I saw some gorgeous ones in Dorothy Perkins with quite a low price tag :) 



Well thats all for now but I will be back after my birthday/Devon.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your birthday and get to really relax, it's so important in times of stress to take the time to be kind to yourself. Sorry to hear that your Mum is having health problems too.
    The bag is lovely, looking forward to seeing the finished outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heres wishing you a very happy birthday, hope you have a great one.

    Hope your mom and dad are feeling better soon.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic birthday.Sorry to hear your Parents are having health issues. Loving the boots you bought xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Lovely clutch! Have fin in devon! I know what you mean, my mum is sick also and she is in a bad mood these days and i get to have all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having the wonderful birthday you deserve xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you've had a lovely birthday Lisa and have been able to destress while away xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a lovely holiday. Devon is so beautiful. I'm loving your new boots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday, Lisa-Jane!!! I'm glad you had such an amazing time during your week off... and I'm incredibly sorry to hear about the family health problems:-( But I'm glad you had a chance to de-stress a bit...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx