Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Home Sweet Home - purchases

Hello everyone

Well I am back from our fabulous week in Torquay, we had such a great time.  I really don't want to go back to work next week though :(.   Still I have next weekend to look forward to as I am going away with a friend to Birmingham for the weekend.  Plus 5 weeks today we are off to Blackpool to spend Christmas with my family this year.

Before we went away I bought a few new things for the home

I was in my new favourite shop, TK Maxx and stumbled upon this.....I instantly knew this would look gorgeous in our bedroom as I have the 'shabby chic' theme going on :)



I also really wanted a nice little chest of drawers and something that would fit right in with the room.  I have had my eye on the Toulouse bedroom furniture at Dunelm Mill and decided to order the 3 drawer chest.  Its perfect for what I want plus it comes ready assembled...I hate flat pack furniture!  It looks so gorgeous in our room and looks really expensive and nice quality.
.

Then in Tesco Homeplus I purchased these cake tins, the smaller one I am using as a biscuit tin...they are so pretty.




and I also pickedup this dvd looking forward to watching this


Plus I bought a vanilla Yankee Candle...they smell delicious.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Some lovely things. I especially like the chest of draws. It always so much easier when they come ready made up.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss tk maxx! Bridesnaids is really funny youll love it! Mmm yankee candles! If you ever stumble across the strawberry buttercream obe ( i hear they are discontinuying it) you should get it! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I'm so happy your life is just filled with a ton of exciting trips, Lisa-Jane - that's the best way to spend holidays;-)))) And I'm simply in love with the tins - they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, isn't it nice to add things to your home gradually? It seems to be a much more personal way of doing it, everything then has its own story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your new purchases especially the lovely drawers. They are gorgeous. Bridesmaids is a film that always makes me laugh; so funny :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx