Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

A Day trip to Bath


Hello everyone

Mike and I have a few days off this week so today we got the train to Bath for a few hours.  It only takes 25 minutes from Bristol so its not far at all.

We did a bit of shopping, I did not spend loads but did get a couple of lovely things.  Will post about this another time!

Here are some photos:

Bath Abbey, such a beautiful building


The Guildhall


Cath Kidston shop :) 



Love the name of the shop so took a photo ha ha



These photos were taken down by the river






Bath Park



How gorgeous is this!



View from Graze Restaurant and Bar, we did not eat there we just had a drink.  We ate in Pizza Hut of all places...I love a bit of Pizza Hut though :) 



I wanted to get some photos of the Pump Rooms but there was like a million gazillion tourists outside so it was rather pointless.

Oh well it was such a lovely day and so nice to spend it together and not be in work :) 

I think tomorrow we are planning on going to watch The Inbetweeners 2 and maybe some lunch out again!!! 

Lisa-Jane

xx

7 comments:

  1. I love Bath, Mum and I often go for a girly day as it feels like a laid back contrast to Bristol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this place looks lovely, you must have loved it!

    Blankets Of Roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine has told me about the beautiful architecture of Bath so I'm happy to see it through you right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath is so lovely, it's pretty far away from me so I've only been twice but it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. I love the look of the river, is that an artificial waterfall in it? Reminds me I still have to watch the first Inbetweeners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bath, it's easily one of my favourite places to visit in the UK - especially at Christmas time, the Christmas Market is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx