Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bath buys

Hiya everyone

While we were in Bath on Monday I did purchase a few little treats.  In Debenhams I purchased these rather cute Cat print Pj's.  These are so comfy, they were a lot more expensive than your average Primark PJ's but the quality and fit is so lovely...not to mention the cute cat print and I was sold!  I cannot wait for it to get colder so I can wear these, they look really nice on and feel all cosy and warm :) 






Whenever I go to Bath I like to pop into CK.  I wanted to get a shopper bag that I could use to take my lunch to work and for general bits & bobs.  I love this as you can fold it up and keep it in your handbag for when you need it.  I also love the bird and floral print.




In Primark I bought a pair of my trusty nude ballet pumps.  I wear these a lot and at only £4.00 they are great. 



What do you think of my buys?

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. I also got a few pjs at Primark when in London! I got three! I know it,s madness but they were all so cute! I hadn't seen yours when i was there, but it's also cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those ballet pumps too! They are v versatile! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bath CK shop is amazing, so much better than the one on Park Street! I love those PJs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pjs, they are super cute!!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I'm so envious of your cat PJs. Like, really envious, like, I'm opening up Debenhams in another tab envious. Oh dear!

    Awesome purchases, anything Cath Kidson is always a win!

    xoxo

    www.awonderingstar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god Lisa, those PJs are too adorable! I need them in my life for sure!
    You cant beat Primarni ballet pumps, I have pair after pair!

    Gems x
    Sincee you are such ashining star I dont think there could be an outfit any more perfect for you, plus you know I love those Ziggy Stardust platforms. And the purple/blue ombre?? Girl that s**t is serious! I love, love, love it! I will need to do mine again soon, since my hair needs cutting, maybe I should try a new shade :)

    I don't know why people are in such a rush to find themselves, why on earth would you want to have your whole life planned out at age 18. I'm 31 and still finding myself and learning new things about myself at the time. When I was 18 I was so sure I was meant to be a scientist, but now I'm on a different path, it is so scary, but the unkown is so exciting too. So you take as much time as you need to find yourself. I'm sure we will all love what you find and support you all the way :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. CK <3 Can't go far wrong there! I love the cat print pjs - two of my fave things! I prefer buying sleep clothes to any other type of clothes! That and socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat print pyjamas, cat print pyjamas! Love these. I have a few bags line the CK one and they get used so much, I picked mine up in Paperchase. And you can't beat a go-to footwear purchase, my go-to ballets are black. Hope you enjoyed Bath, I haven't been for ages...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx